- 1 (2 lb.) box frozen broccoli
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 stick oleo (butter)
- 8 oz. jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cup minute rice
- Cook 8 minutes
- frozen broccoli, salt and pepper, & 1/4 cup water
- oleo, cheese whiz, mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup
- chopped onion, chopped celery, and minute rice
- Mix all ingredients together and bake at 325F for 45 minutes.
Notes: Add 1-2 cans of chicken to make this a one-dish meal.