We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it is often also the most rushed. Having breakfast for lunch is a great way to enjoy some of your breakfast favorites--but in slow fashion.
- Vegetable and Cheese Omelet
- Home Fried Potatoes
- Orange Segments
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin
- Make an omelet with cheese and your favorite steamed vegetables to put into your large lidded container.
- Cut a lemon poppy seed muffin in half and put both halves in your other large container.
- Prepare home fried potatoes, let cool and put into our medium container.
- Peel and cut an orange into segments to put into your other medium container.