Pizza's for lunch! Need we say more? While pizza for lunch is a definite treat, we also included steamed kale and persimmon wedges to help balance the meal out, so enjoy!
- Pizza Muffins
- Parmesan Cheese
- Steamed Kale with Mixed Seeds
- Persimmon Wedges
- Top a whole grain English muffin with marinara and sliced swiss cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese has melted. Let cool before putting into your extra large container.
- Fill your dip container with parmesan cheese and store in your extra large container with your pizza.
- Steam kale. Once cool, mix in sesame, sunflower, and pumpkin seeds. Put your Kale salad into one of your medium containers.
- Cut a persimmon into wedges and put into your other medium container.