Friday, March 26, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

My thoughts have definitely been rambling as of late. It's odd; it's as if I can't get my mind to cut off. It's in over-drive right now. It's really bad because I can't focus on a single thing for more than a few moments…therefore, this is probably going to be really jumbled. I will ramble a good bit, too.

I'm debating on trying Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. I'm apprehensive about this because I know it's still relatively "new"... meaning no long running tests/studies, etc. With how complicated my medical history can be, will I end up just adding to the complications, instead of helping, by trying this?

Well, there's plenty of other things floating around in my mind, like I said at the beginning, but I'm even finding it hard to put anything else into words right now. Maybe, I'll post more later.

No comments: