Few things go together as well as potato pancakes and applesauce. Combine that with a bit of spinach, salad dressing and some sausages, and you've got an awfully good lunch.
- Cinnamon Applesauce
- Potato Pancakes
- Mini Spinach Salad
- Italian Dressing
- Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Sausages
- Prepare the potato pancakes.
- Scoop some applesauce into the large water-tight container.
- Fill the dip container with Italian dressing.
- Pack the spinach around the dip container.
- Add some of your favorite sausages. (Pictured here: Tofurky brand Italian Sun-dried Tomato Basil Sausages.)