Friday, November 06, 2009

Teething Jewelry

Wow, it has been a LONG time since I've posted on here. I really need to get in a better practice of that again. Hey, I have a very active 1 year old now so you are going to have to forgive me for some gaps. :o) I've also had some times where I've gotten REALLY down lately; I've debated on writing about some of that, but I didn't want to have a lot of posts that focused on me instead of my wonderful, amazing miracle of life - Trinity. I might post some things about what I've been going through lately, too; that might help someone else that stumbles upon this site that might be going through something similar. Maybe this should be a blog more about our whole family, but still have a good bit of it focus on Trinity.

Well, all that aside. I just stumbled upon something that I thought was really neat. For all of the moms that have little ones around (or those grandmothers or baby sitters, etc), I think I've stumbled upon something that's pretty grand. I just ordered mine, and I'll definitely post my true feelings about it once I receive it in the mail.

How many of you that have been around little children and teething babes have ever had them grab your jewelry, especially necklaces and bracelets, and start chewing on them? Well, if you want something you can wear that will keep you from having to worry about them doing that, you might want to look into this product.

The product is called Teething Bling or Teething Jewelry. It's from Smart Mom Jewelry. Here's the part I think is really neat:
"Our Teething Bling products are made from a food-safe, phthalate-free, federally-approved silicone."
They have several different pieces and all sorts of colors to choose from; there are several different types of pendants, as well as bangles and key chains. To try it out before I ordered a few different pieces, I decided on one of their heart-shaded pendants. Here is what the one I just ordered looks like:


Like I said, I'll try to post again soon after I get this product (should be near the end of next week) and let you know my real thoughts. I may even try to take some pictures, too.

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

Your blog is so cute! I am trying to get my stuff out to new people and wanted to share my site with you since you have a little girl!! Hope youll check it out! :)
www.sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
www.sugarandspice1.etsy.com