Friday, April 03, 2009

Faith

What truly is faith? What is a good measure of faith? I have really started questioning if I would have (and outwardly exhibit) as much faith as the mothers of these beautiful children have, especially if I were going through the same circumstances with my baby.


As I have been following their blogs during the past weeks, their stories have really touched my heart. I only hope and pray that I would (and do) have as much faith and as strong of a relationship with God as they do. Oh what a testimony their stories are to the grace of God, as well as His wondrous powers and the peace and healing He can bring!

I still feel like I am trying to (re)build my relationship with God after I had strayed for a few years. However, I just cling to Him each day and know that He is with me.

On a lighter note, here is a video clip of Sweet T having some "Frosty Fun" on March 31.


No comments: