Wednesday, December 12, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

These are a few of my <least> favorite things...

Sorry to take some time on this forum to gripe, but I feel like those of us struggling with various health conditions are sometimes afraid to mention some of the things we have to deal with. I'm tired of "hiding" and just going by the names of the various diagnoses I've had through the years. All the symptoms are even starting to run together at this point to where I don't know what issue is causing what symptom anymore.



Nonetheless, I'm tired of:
  • having to spit out mouthfuls of blood every time I brush my teeth [this pic was after I'd used cold water to try to slow down the bleeding]
  • bruising very easily at times [I never know where the next bruise is going to pop up or how bad it is going to look and how long it will last.]
  • excess layers of skin forming to the point it starts cracking
  • suffering from severe headaches that can often strike with no warning
  • issues that affect my vision - from the headaches to nerve palsies that are triggered to reduced peripheral vision
  • dealing with the pain at the varying degrees, to the point it is now affecting my concentration and memory

No comments: