Monday, October 24, 2011

Jesus Use Me

For some reason, Jesus Use Me has been running through my mind the last couple weeks. I've also been struggling with figuring out God's plan for us right now. I'm really trying hard to find times to just be and try to hear God's voice a little more clearly. What is just mind talk and things I'm "making up" while trying to grasp for answers, and what is really God's gentle guidance? Oh, I realize I have a long way to go in order to rebuild my relationship with Him to where it was YEARS ago. I also don't want to settle for that either, I want the relationship to be even stronger.



I keep hearing my grandfather's voice when he told me he always thought I was supposed to be a missionary. I also keep hearing something tell me it doesn't have to be an international missionary. I also have been pulled to Mark 10:24-25 lately:
...Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I have a really strong sense that where we are at right now is NOT where we are supposed to be, but I can't get a strong sense of the direction our path is supposed to move towards. Oh, I pray that my relationship with God can grow deeper and stronger, not only so that I can feel I am on the right path now, but so that I can truly serve Him in the way He has planned for me.

No comments: