Ravioli is easy to prepare and, with the seemingly endless combination of fillings and toppings, is sure to be a hit amongst the entire family. We served our four-cheese ravioli with a fresh green salad, oranges and chocolate squares for dessert, which made for quite the lunch time treat.
- Four Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- Green Salad
- Tuscan Salad Dressing
- Orange Slices
- Dark Chocolate Squares
- Cook the ravioli, and spoon it into one of the large containers. Top with marinara sauce and fresh basil.
- Create a simple salad by tossing your favorite greens with dried cranberries and walnuts, and pack it in the other large container.
- Fill the dip container with Tuscan dressing to drizzle over your salad.
- Fill one bento divider with dark chocolate squares, and place the chocolate and Tuscan dressing in your medium container.
- Slice oranges to put into your other medium container.